Friday, September 12, 2008

Me, Myself and I Round Robin

Yes, I too have joined the group found here. Thank you so much Vonna for allowing me to join in the fun! This is the first time I have been part of a round robin. And my first time at trying to arrange a layout like this. I am having nightmares that I begin stitching only to realize my material is too small. That would be just my luck. What's the old expression - measure twice cut once. You can bet I'll be measuring and measuring again and again. My village will be an inspirational village and I can't wait to begin. However, we don't start stitching until December 31 so there is plenty of time for you to join us as well. Come on over and sign up!

I know I need to post a picture of my "red project". I'll have to ask my husband if he will assist me since he has the camera. That's why I don't have a lot of pictures. Maybe I can get one of my own. That would be nice.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the path of Ike. Please be safe.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Sherry, looking forward to see your project. I have heard alot about this group. Good luck.
Debra in Indiana

Michele said...

Hi Sherry, thanks for the comment on my blog :)

The fabric I used for the double flipits is banding that I got from Amy at Down Sunshine Lane. I just love how it's turning out :)