Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Family Happenings

Things are going well for Noah at school. He just received his first 6 week report card and he made 3 A's and 2 B's. I'm so proud of him. He is having so much fun this year. This weekend is his school's Fall Festival. I'm taking Thursday off to cook for the Bake Sale!

I'm continuing to have almost constant headaches. So I'm really not getting a lot done other than work and taking care of the family. I have an appointment in 3 weeks to see a new physician and I'm hoping that will bring so relief.

I recently made an apple pie that was very good. I seem to always have trouble with pie crust but this one was not a typical pie crust and it turned out well. I will post the recipe tomorrow since I don't have it with me at the moment.

No comments: