I've seen this on quite a few blogs and thought it might help me get more stitching done if I actually have some goals in writing. So here are my goals for November:
1. Finish Holly's TN ornament
2. Stitch Noah's TN ornament
3. Stitch Val's TN ornament
4. Stitch along ornament with Quaker Inspired http://quakerinspired.blogspot.com
5. Finish Kay's Pillow
6. Finish Angel Ornament
7. Start planning village layout for this group stitch along http://memyselfandirrs.blogspot.com
8. Stitch Penguin ornament
9. Continue stitching on Noah's wolf
10. Post pictures on the blog!
So that's my list. We'll see how I do.
And I think I will make progress because I just became a part of this group http://letsstitchtoo.blogspot.com and I think having a committment to stitch every Friday evening with my friends as well as the weekly challenges will keep me motivated. I'm pretty excited.