Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Book Recommendation



I read this book for the first time when I was in high school. If you have somehow missed it, I highly recommend it to you. In fact, when I was searching for the cover to post I noticed that the new edition has information from the author that tells what was going on in her life and how this book came about. Although I still have my old copy from we won't say how many years ago, I may just have to purchase a new copy! This really is a must read.

1 comment:

Shari said...

hi, I found your blog via the MMIRR blog! I see you are doing an inspirational theme! Good for you!! I am thinking seasonal inspirational with the lyrics to seasons change by ray boltz on it!
I have heard this book you recommend is really good. Might have to try to find it.