Wednesday, October 22, 2008

update

It's been awhile since I've posted. Let me see if I can give an update and then hopefully get back on track.



Noah is doing well in school. He just gave a report on John Cabot - he did Explorer Jeopardy. I think he really enjoyed the assignment. He is also enjoying reading much more than he has in the past and I'm very excited about that.



We saw the movie, Fireproof. I thought it was a wonderful movie and would certainly recommend it. In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing it again!



Yesterday, I had an appointment with a new physician and had several test. It will be three weeks before I have any results, but hopefully the problems will be identified and I will feel better soon.



I haven't done a lot of cross stitching lately. I just haven't felt like it. I did make a bookmark for a special friend, Marilyn, for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Marilyn is a survivor as well as a treasured friend. I also made a scissor fob. My husband said it looked like a wonderful new dog toy. I started making a tin finish - I have the pattern finished and was doing the assembly work but was discouraged by remarks from my husband. So it is still sitting on the dinning room table unfinished. No pictures since it's my husband's camera. Sorry.



If you have little ones - or not so little ones - and are looking for an easy treat - try this one. The directions can be found here.
It's easy and delicious. And fun! Noah loved them.








1 comment:

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Hello, friend!

So, how did your test results come back? And if it's personal, just know that I hope you're okay! :)

Way to go, Noah!

And hubby- a dog toy? Really? I hope he was kidding! Or at least that you weren't offended. :)